Third day LEGO® UXPA winners announced!
Here is our third and final set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition. Thank you to everyone at UXPA London 2014 who took part. Everyone entered into this with bags of enthusiasm!
July 24th Winners
- Eric Azares, IG Group – Signed Steve Krug book
- Amanda Stockwell – Kindle fire HD
- James Buller – Kindle
- Jacob Krolikowski – Lego Movie DVD
- Anna Kirah, Making Waves – 4 UX books
- David Furley – 3 UX books
- Nichola Ealson, SJP – Psychology games
- Stefan Seitz – London Coffee guide & Spotless mug
- Anneli Olsen, Tobii – UI stencil pad & stencil kit
- Marine Barbarou, Red Gate Software – Muji notebook & pens
- Julia Weronika Rozwens – Muji notepads & coloured pencils
We hope all of our winners are enjoying their prizes.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights