Third day LEGO® UXPA winners announced!
Here is our third and final set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition. Thank you to everyone at UXPA London 2014 who took part. Everyone entered into this with bags of enthusiasm!
July 24th Winners
- Eric Azares, IG Group – Signed Steve Krug book
- Amanda Stockwell – Kindle fire HD
- James Buller – Kindle
- Jacob Krolikowski – Lego Movie DVD
- Anna Kirah, Making Waves – 4 UX books
- David Furley – 3 UX books
- Nichola Ealson, SJP – Psychology games
- Stefan Seitz – London Coffee guide & Spotless mug
- Anneli Olsen, Tobii – UI stencil pad & stencil kit
- Marine Barbarou, Red Gate Software – Muji notebook & pens
- Julia Weronika Rozwens – Muji notepads & coloured pencils
We hope all of our winners are enjoying their prizes.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights