Spotless Update: New hires!
We are fast running out of desk space for new hires here at Spotless (Nour is running around with her tape measure as we speak), as we bring more people on board to expand our offerings to our clients.
Give a big welcome to:
Martin McCarthy, who has joined us as an Experience Consultant. He’s already deeply embedded in some of our biggest client projects within the automotive and construction sectors, as well as laying claim to the most majestic hair in the company.
Katri Kärkkäinen is working with our head of Project Management, to whip everyone into shape and keep the wheels in motion for all the projects we are working on. She’s got more sticky notes on her desk than a design-sprint wall and is our resident Finn.
And finally, I’m Caroline Ingman, and I’m looking after marketing two days a week and will be sharing more news, views and projects with everyone as we move into this exciting phase of growth. I can often be found hovering by the kitchen waiting to taste some of Nour’s excellent baking, and drinking too much coffee.
We have three more exciting hires starting soon and we can’t wait to expand the team even further.
If you want to keep up to date, please follow us on any of our social channels below.
From Team Spotless
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights