Spotless sponsoring HCID2014 – Making the Future event
We are really excited to be sponsoring this year’s open day at City University in London on Wednesday 23rd April 2014. The event is always a fun filled day out with insightful talks from leading UX practitioners and agencies as well as getting a tour of the City Interaction Lab, and a chance to play with tech including eyetrackers, Leap Motion, and an Oculus Rift VR Headset. The talks include speculative design, physical IxD and maker culture alongside our very own Lead UX Oliver Shreeve who will be talking about ‘Using Sci-Fi to brainstorm UX.’
As always with the talks there are several going on at the same time, so make sure you check out the schedule and register for the talks you are interested in. The entire day is free and is a great networking opportunity for students, job seekers and UX industry folk as well as everyone at the Centre for HCID!
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights