Spotless Podcast – Episode 6: Ethnographic Research in Service Design
This week we are joined by Richie Kennedy to chat about Ethnographic Research. Richie and I have both conducted our fair share of Ethno Research so we chat through our previous experiences, pros and cons, and tips on how and why to conduct it. We also chat through some interesting news stories of the week.
If you have been listening to our Podcast mainly on our website or Soundcloud, why not subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/spotless-podcast/id1208188452?mt=2
- What is Ethnographic Research
- Why conduct Ethnographic Research
- Types of Ethnographic Research
- Tools and Equipment
- Home and Workplace Research
- Tips and Tricks for conducting ethnographic research.
- Electric Flight within the Decade: http://www.telegraph.
co.uk/technology/2017/03/22/ plans-london-paris-electric- flight-next-decade-unveiled/
- Zero Emission Hydrogen Train: http://www.telegraph.
co.uk/technology/2017/03/22/ worlds-first-zero-emissions- hydrogen-train-coming/
- Major tech firms tricked out of $100m: http://www.bbc.co.uk/
- Google / Youtube advertisements pulled: http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights