Spotless exhibiting at the Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services event
We are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the 4th Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services event which is taking place in The Bloomsbury Hotel in London on the 16th-18th September 2014.
The event is aimed at banks and insurers who are currently facing numerous challenges ranging from changing customer demographics, expectations and rapid product commoditisation, to increasing product and service complexity. This will be a great opportunity to hear from leading practitioners and attend seminars and roundtables about future trends and current market activities related to all things Customer Experience.
Please come say hello to us on the stand if you are attending on any of the days. We will have prize giveaways and other free goodies on the day.
You can keep up to date with announcements about the conference here on the Customer Experience Transformation website. We will also be making announcements on our Blog and Twitter page nearer the conference start date.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights