Popular Customisation App for Apples Devices Gets V2.0 Update with Revamped UI
Fans of getting creative with customising their iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad will be pleased to know that Apalon has today announced the release of their new 2.0 version of popular Pimp Your Screen (the previous version won Best Wallpaper app of 2011 and 2012).
Developer MYW Productions has evidently taken their time with usability testing – the latest 2.0 version has undergone a total overhaul and boasts a brand new user interface which is easier than ever before to navigate.
Once a person launches the app, they immediately find themselves in a nifty gallery of unique content – further galleries and a host of customisation tools such as Home Screen and Lock Screen Maker are conveniently accessed by the simple action of swiping upwards.
In addition, Pimp Your Screen 2.0 now allows users to create a unique look without any fuss by picking themes that were carefully created and selected by a team of professional designers.
Peter Melnikov, VP of Apalon, commented: “Pimp Your Screen 2.0 is a whole new version of the app everyone enjoys so much. We thought of how to make it better and even easier and we’ve built it from scratch – the new interface makes it more intuitive than ever while the Themes allow users to quickly create a perfect theme for their devices.”
Pimp Your Screen 2.0 is available worldwide in the Lifestyle category of the App Store and is retailing for just £0.64 ($0.99).
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights