Second day LEGO® UXPA winners announced!
Here is our second set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition. If you haven’t taken part yet, then today is your last chance to win some amazing prizes. Head to Booth 24 at UXPA London to take part.
July 23rd Winners
- Chris Santos, IG Group – Kindle HD Fire
- Carl – Kindle
- S. Shay – Arduino Kit
- Nikola Freudensprung, SAP – 3 UX books of her choice
- Jenni Butler – Beer book & 1 UX book of her choice
- William Albert, Bentley University – Lego Movie DVD
- Will Benson – Star Wars moleskin notebook
- Simon Johnson, Web Industries – Mini Star Wars moleskin notebook & pens
- Michael Rawlins, ESPN – Muji notebook & UI stencil
- Martin Kranwtragel – Muji notebook & pens
- Eimear – Muji notebook & pens
- Ann Austin, University of West London – Muji goodies
We hope all of our winners are enjoying their prizes. We’re all looking forward to seeing what everyone will create with lego at our stand today!
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights