First day LEGO® UXPA winners announced!
Our first set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition have been announced.
It was a fantastic day yesterday, with so many people getting involved. If you’re at UXPA London 2014 and haven’t taken part yet, then come to Booth 24 and give it a go. We’ll be announcing more winners over the next 2 days.
July 22nd Winners:
- Raphael Clegg, Ability Net – iPad Air
- John Whalen – Lego Movie DVD
- Rebeca Ramirez, Usaria – 3 UX books of her choice
- Elizabeth Allen – Coffee book & Spotless mug
- Caterina Afonso – Star Wars moleskin notepad
- Maya, Saros Research – Star Wars moleskin notepad
- Emerson – Star Wars moleskin mini notebook & pens
- Maria Calvo – UI stencils
- Ted Boran, Ask Task
- Danny Prieg, Minami Studios
- Ori Zmora, Amdocs
- Laleh Omlaki, Ericsson
- Yanna Vogiazou, Xing
- Marisa Montaldi
Stay tuned to find out who wins the rest of the prizes over the next couple of days.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights