Getting ready to (CHI) PLAY!
Spotless are extremely proud to be official sponsors of CHI PLAY 2015, taking place in London between the 5th and 7th October.
We’re very excited to be a part of CHI PLAY this year, not long to go now until this gathering which will find the leading researchers and industry professionals across all areas of play, games and human-computer interaction (HCI) under one roof in London.
Spotless will have a booth set up during the conference, so please stop by and say ‘hi’ if you are there! We will be on hand to talk about user research, gaming projects we have been a part of, and probably to tempt you with some tasty cupcakes!
We’ll also be organising a competition on the first two days of the conference – come play Super Mario World at our stand, and be in with a chance to win some amazing prizes, including a PS4 console and one day of free consultancy from a member of our team!
So let us know if you are coming, take part in our fun competition and use #MarioCHI to tag photos or tweets on the day!
Check out our terms & conditions for the competition.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights