Ben to Judge at The UK Digital Experience Awards 2015
I am delighted to say I will be one of the judges at The UK Digital Experience Awards 2015 in London at the Park Plaza Riverbank!
The UK Digital Experience Awards recognise and celebrate the delivery of an exceptional customer experience through digital media channels. The Awards are also a vehicle for sharing best practice in digital customer experience and for promoting continuous improvement, learning and personal development.
The UK Digital Experience Awards are owned by the operators of the very successful UK Customer Experience Awards and are presented in partnership with Customer Experience Magazine, Cranfield School of Management and Awards International.
There is still time to get your entry in as the Awards Entry Submissions Close 30th September 2015. The event and judging will take place on the 27th November 2015 and promises to be a great day and night.
The Finals and Award presentations will be held in the Park Plaza Riverbank and the address is as follows:
Park Plaza Riverbank
18 Albert Embankment
Further information and to book your place can be found here:
I hope to see some of you there!
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part one.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights