- An e-commerce retailer seeing a high cart abandonment rate but not being able to pinpoint where customers are encountering frustration in the online shopping journey
- A tech company seeing declining user engagement in their loyalty scheme and wanting to understand user needs and preferences to re-engage them.
- A telecom company wanting to improve its customer support experience
- A tech company, having just launched a new feature in its app, wanting to assess its impact on user satisfaction and engagement
- A consumer electronics company developing a smart home device and wanting to validate its features and functionality with potential users
- An e-learning platform receiving complaints about user interface issues, and users struggling to navigate the website
Design research to understand your customers
Totally understand your customers
Gain deep customer insight to better understand their mindsets, barriers, and needs.
With an awareness of internal parameters and how to make it happen, creating the practical steps for launch. Bringing together front-end needs with back-end framework.
- In-depth user behaviour analysis to uncover the reasons behind low conversions, providing actionable insights to optimise the website for higher conversion rates
- Gain a deep understanding of user needs, helping you create experiences that keep users coming back
- Map the customer journey to identify pain points and opportunities, providing a clear understanding of the end-to-end experience and improvement areas
- Evaluate feature effectiveness, i.e how your new features perform, ensuring they align with user expectations and contribute to your product’s success
- Validate your product with real user feedback to ensure that your new products or features align perfectly with customer expectations and preferences
- Enhance user experiences with data-driven redesign. Identify and address pain points in the user experience, ensuring that your platform is intuitive and user-friendly
Understanding you and what you need to know, we look to acknowledge the context of your position and what more you need.
Beginning a dialogue with customers, there are multiple methods we can employ depending on your needs – e.g. in-context research, 1:1 interviews, group sessions, or diary studies.
Storytelling to support rich and memorable insights suited to the project and audience, such as personas, empathy maps, behavioural journey maps, or visual reports in a format suited to your needs.
Lastly, we ensure a full absorption of insights through a playback to your team(s). This will allow us to transfer the gained awareness from us to you.
Need a more tailored package?
Get in touch
Got a project in mind?
Ben is on hand to answer your questions.