This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
We’re on the lookout for a UX intern available from April. With a passion for research and design, and who loves getting into the nitty gritty details of services and digital products.
You’ll be working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors, supporting the design and research activities and helping to create service design and research deliverables. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with a good background in Qualitative Research, Psychology, Industrial/Product Design or other related fields. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with and assist the design team. This can include any of the following:
- Write recruitment screeners
- Note Taking
- Create discussion guides
- Producing visual research outputs
- UI and UX Design (including wireframes)
- Supporting user testing sessions
- Supporting focus groups
- Supporting in workshops
- Conduct contextual research/ethnography
- You will bring insights to life for the client and will propose actionable recommendations based on your research
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, psychology, design or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Available from April
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
Send us your CV
We would love to hear from you so send us your motivation, CV and portfolio. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org