This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Senior Design Researcher
We are looking for an experienced researcher to join our team and work with some big brands for our clients. You will lead on user testing and ethnographic projects and work with the design teams.
Your main responsibility will be to work closely with the client to deliver the clients objectives:
- Run kick off calls, write recruitment screeners, create discussion guides and task lists
- Moderate usability testing sessions, focus groups and workshops
- Conduct contextual research / design ethnography
- Debriefing the client with insights, findings and opportunities and bring the insights to life proposing actionable recommendations
- High standard of report writing, making it easier for clients to connect the dots with clear communication and actionable recommendations
- Attending at least 1 design event every quarter to keep up to date with the latest trends and methodologies
- Inspiring co-workers and sharing knowledge and skills with the team, recognising potential in the latest technology and other trends.
- Contributing to internal projects, writing articles and blog posts on relevant research topics
Your skills and experience
- Relevant experience in UX and Service Design sector
- 4 years+ agency experience
- Solid academic background with Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, HCI background or design research or equivalent industry experience
- Extensive expereince in planning, managing and conducting user research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial understanding
- Able to deliver high-quality projects
- Experience of stakeholder management
Please send your motivation, CV and recent work examples/case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org.