This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Spotless is currently on the hunt for a Marketing Manager (will also consider Part Time) to join the team in London. We have ambitious growth plans for the next few years and we are looking for a Marketing Manager to support us in achieving them. The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with 3-5 Years’ experience in a Marketing Manager role, preferably in a digital agency environment with experience with B2B selling. The Marketing Manager that joins us will have a real, tangible impact on the future direction of the business. This is an amazing prospect for somebody driven to succeed and who enjoys working with like-minded people who are passionate and love what they do! This is a part time role so would suit someone looking to work two to three days per week on a flexible basis.
- Experience managing and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels in an agency or strategic consulting firm
- Experience in B2B marketing and understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Experience of raising the profile of a business and primarily lead generation involving some website redesign, social media and online content creation (including case studies, trends and articles)
- Experience in project management and planning out marketing activities
- Establish Spotless as a thought leader in Service Design and Customer Experience, through content creation and distribution (PPC, PR, case studies, award submissions, newsletter, podcasts, video, webinars and social media)
- Host our own events (roundtables, webinars and evening talks) for potential and existing clients and get speaking engagements for our Directors and consultants
- Manage our website content (trends, thought leadership articles) and liaise with a 3rd party developer to redefine our website
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the market and competitive landscape and how Spotless differentiates within these
- Develop a deep understanding of what buyers in our marketplace are looking for
- Work closely with our team of consultants and our project manager to develop and implement a marketing plan
- Support the management (design, preparation, delivery and follow up) of events and campaigns
Source, appoint, liaise and manage venues, event contractors and suppliers/li>
- Manage the guest list, including identifying target groups, designing and tracking communications
- Design presentations and credentials to support New Business
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years in a B2B Marketing Manager role, with an emphasis on lead generation
- Digital marketing background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for digital and technology
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- A team player who enjoys working with others
- A company mobile phone
- Annual training budget (after probation)
- Company pension scheme with Scottish Widows (after probation)
- BUPA Healthcare (after probation)
- Virgin Gym membership (after probation)
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata)
How to apply:
Please submit your motivation and CV to email@example.com. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email if you have any questions.