This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Junior UX Consultant
This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors, supporting the user research activities for Spotless Interactive and the Senior UX Consultant. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with a minimum of 1 Years’ experience. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
You will start by observing the Lead UX Consultant conducting research and usability testing to become familiar with our methodologies, processes and procedures. You will run user research after the appropriate training and shadowing has been completed typically within one year.
Your success will be the delivery of projects on time and within budget, ensuring the quality of the deliveries.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with and assist the user experience team, in particular the Senior User Experience consultant. This can include any of the following:
- Planning and conducting user research, including methods such as: usability studies, competitive analysis, user surveys, expert reviews, cognitive walkthroughs and more.
- Creating presentations and reports, personas, user journeys, wireframes, sitemaps, content audits and style guides
- Editing videos from user research in Morae/Tobii/SMI
- Collating survey results from user research
- Liaising with the recruiter during and before user testing projects
- Preparing the usability testing equipment and breaking down the lab for each user testing project
- Preparation of training materials, course notes, CD Roms, delegate lists and more.
- Writing a monthly article on the company blog of an area of interest in usability and user experience agreed by your manager
Your skills and experience:
- Master’s degree in usability or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, psychology, design or other relevant fields
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Generous commission scheme on any leads generated
- Annual bonus linked to company performance
- Free books from companies like Rosenfeld Media
- Annual training budget to attend conferences
- Gadget allowance
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- 25 days holiday per year
Send us your CV
We would love to hear from you so send us your latest CV and please include some sample links to work you have completed. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org