Freelance UX Researcher (International)
In a world of service design agencies, our mission is to empower people to create the best possible services and user experiences that deliver positive change together. We pride ourselves in being an independent, boutique agency, offering a bespoke and tailored service to our clients. We believe that customer insight is key to success, in collaboration and doing what we are passionate about.
Spotless is looking for experienced Freelance UX Researchers to work with some big brands on multi-market projects for our clients.
As we grow we are conducting more and more international research, often spanning over multiple countries per project. We would like to set up working relationships with experienced and capable user experience researchers in different parts of the world who have availability to work together as these projects arise.
You are fluent in one or more of the languages spoken in the countries listed below. This includes reading and writing and you are also fluent in English. Projects may include travelling between London and international locations for the projects.
What you’ll do
You will run qualitative research including user testing, interview moderation, ethnographic research and observation and collaboration with our team. You are comfortable owning your own deliverables and presenting back to the client including senior stakeholders. Your success will be the delivery of projects on time and within budget, ensuring the quality of the deliverables.
We are looking for freelancers in the following countries:
- Work closely with the client to deliver the objectives
- Work closely with a Spotless consultant throughout the projects to ensure insights are communicated clearly
- Liaising with the recruiter during and before user testing projects
- Run kick off calls, write recruitment screeners, create discussion guides
- Moderate usability testing sessions, focus groups & facilitate workshops
- Conduct contextual research/design ethnography
- Create journey maps, personas & helping with Blueprint creation
- Debrief the client with insights, findings and opportunities and bring the insights to life proposing actionable recommendations using the Spotless template
- Send a weekly report of your time spent on the project to the Project Manager
Your skills and experience
- 6 years of relevant experience in UX and Service Design sector
- 3 years+ freelancer agency experience
- With a degree in Psychology, HCI or design research or equivalent industry experience
- Experience in working with other UX researchers in other countries
- Extensive experience in planning, managing and conducting user research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including stakeholder management
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Good commercial understanding
- Able to deliver high-quality projects with attention to detail
- High standard of report writing, making it easier for clients to connect the dots with clear communication and actionable recommendations
- Passionate about all aspects of user experience
Please send your CV and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org