This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Entry Level Project Manager
The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day workflow of consultants whilst growing and maintaining their existing freelance talent pool.
This will suit an enthusiastic, hard working person, preferably with a digital agency background and a keen eye for detail. You’ll learn project management techniques, working alongside the Senior Project Manager, and you’ll need to bring an organised and committed approach.
The purpose of the role is to help the Senior Project Manager with resourcing of tentative and confirmed projects. You will also have the opportunity to manage some projects. You will support in Project Management activities from resourcing, project planning, creation of project documents and reports, you will also work closely with the Client Services Directors and Account Manager.
No recruiters, please.
- Resourcing and planning projects, assist with workload and traffic management of the studio
- Use your knowledge to put the right people on the right jobs according to their/abilities and ensuring consistency of resource
- Support the Senior Project Manager by attending project status meetings and keeping all Sales Client Directors up-to-date on project progress
- Manage conflicting demands and priorities
- Support with project reports for utilisation and budgets
- Managing holiday requests
- Provide administrative support where needed, taking minutes, booking meetings
- Support on continuity of projects when Senior Project Manager is on leave
- Managing small scale projects
- Grow an existing freelance database and constantly be on the lookout for new talent
- Support in developing project documentation, flag risks and issues
- Help with improving the Project Management Office
- Conducts post project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement
Your skills and experience
- 1-2 years of project and resource experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Experience working with project budgets
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and external clients
- Be confident and able to communicate your knowledge of the digital space and technologies
- Passionate about all aspects of digital, user experience and service design
- Highly motivated, proactive and confident to demonstrate initiative
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Proven ability to effectively manage a varied and busy workload and to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop and maintain good professional working relationships with people at all levels across the company and externally
- Working knowledge of Agile/Waterfall environments
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- Virgin gym membership
- 25 days holiday per year
- Generous commission scheme on any leads generated
- Annual training budget to attend conferences
How to apply
Please submit your motivation, CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email if you have any questions.