This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Digital Project Manager (Maternity cover)
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager for a 12 Month Maternity Contract to lead a multi-disciplinary team to research, conceive, design and deliver innovative and creative digital solutions to some of the biggest brands in the marketplace. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with 3-5 Years’ experience.
This will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with a digital agency background and a keen eye for detail. Your work will cover Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Landing Pages, Responsive and Adaptive sites and Services.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with the user experience team managing the timelines and budget for all of the projects at Spotless. As well as impressive technical and planning expertise, you will be expected to manage client relationships in a friendly and personable manner. At Spotless we understand that client relationships are the key to developing long term strategic partnerships, and we want someone who can develop and maintain these relationships.
- Project scoping and definition.
- Working closely with multiple clients and managing stakeholder relationships.
- Running daily standups.
- Manage conflicting demands and priorities.
- Management of budgets and other financial aspects.
- Managing holiday requests.
- Team management.
- Liaising with the Client Services Directors.
- Developing project documentation.
- Be alert and responsive to any information indicating a change in client expectations.
- Conducts post project reviews to identify areas for future performance improvement.
Your skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of digital project management in an agency environment delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Experience working with budgets of 75k+.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding and working experience of phases required for strategy user experience led projects.
- PRINCE2 practitioner or Agile ScrumMaster accreditation.
- Be confident and able to communicate your knowledge of the digital space and technologies.
- Passionate about all aspects of digital and user experience.
- Have client facing experience.
- Highly motivated and self-managing.
- The ability to manage in Agile/Waterfall environments.
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Generous commission scheme on any leads generated.
- Annual bonus linked to company performance.
- Free books from companies like Rosenfeld Media.
- Annual training budget to attend conferences.
- Gadget allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- BUPA healthcare.
- 25 days holiday per year.
Send us your CV
We would love to hear from you so send us your latest CV and please include some sample links to work you have completed. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email email@example.com