This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Digital Optimisation Consultant
This is a brand new role working with some really exciting clients mining data for new consumer insights, optimising digital media ROI, and deploying conversion strategies to identify and resolve issues on client websites. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with a minimum of 2-3 Years’ experience. This is a varied role within a small team and will suit an enthusiastic, hardworking person with attention to detail.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with and assist the user experience team and working directly with clients, often embedded in their internal team. This can include any of the following:
- Analyse visitors, and their interactions and behaviours on websites.
- Research and learn how visitors perceive and interpret content, what they interact with, and why they take specific actions.
- Deploying conversion strategies to identify and resolve issues on client websites.
- Track and measure visitor behaviour and conduct experiments working collaboratively with clients.
- Building reports on existing behaviour and also predicting behaviour with analytics.
- Optimise landing pages as required and undertake AB / multi-variant testing.
- Delivering Sentiment Analysis on key client accounts.
- Support the sales process attending pre-sales meetings and inputting into proposal writing.
- Writing a monthly article on the company blog of an area of interest in Optimisation.
- High standard of report writing and ability to communicate ideas verbally.
- Able to present data in a visually interesting way e.g. dashboards and information visualisation.
- Ability to translate analytical insight to stakeholders.
- Good time management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines.
Your skills and experience:
- Proven track record working within e-commerce/online across digital channels.
- Strong working knowledge of analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics or Site Catalyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, psychology, design or other relevant fields.
- A strong, proven understanding of all aspects of SEO (on-page, off-page and ideally technical).
- Experience of the various Social networks and how to use social media for business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about all aspects of conversion and digital optimisation.
- A good working knowledge of Excel is essential for collating reports and crunching data.
- Obsessed about data and how this plays a part in improving experience online.
- Highly motivated and self-managing.
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
- Actively involved in social networks such as Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Generous commission scheme on any leads generated.
- Annual bonus linked to company performance.
- Free books from companies like Rosenfeld Media.
- Annual training budget to attend conferences.
- Gadget allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- BUPA healthcare.
- 25 days holiday per year.
Send us your CV
We would love to hear from you so send us your latest CV and please include some sample links to work you have completed. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org