This job vacancy has closed
See all the roles we are currently hiring for.
Digital Account Manager
London based Service Design and UX Agency currently on the hunt for a Digital Account Manager to join the Client Services team in London. Good knowledge and understanding of UX principles and Service Design will impress! The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director, Ben Logan.
This is an important role working with some really exciting clients across a wide range of sectors from gaming to finance, supporting the sales activities for Spotless at our brand new office in the heart of Silicon Roundabout. The successful candidate will be an outgoing dynamic individual with 2 Years’ experience in an Account Management / Business Development role in an agency environment.
The purpose of the role is to build and develop client relationships to enable us to hit our sales targets. You will manage key accounts and to help generate new income through strategic prospecting for direct client opportunities within Service Design and Experience Design. You will support business development activities from lead generation, list procurement, prospect targeting, cold calling, meeting setting and attendance through to writing the solution and proposals, with elements of Account Management and delivery.
You will understand the whole UX and user-centred design process; from the initial research and testing to creating the wireframes and workflows, and be able to question briefs and suggest innovative methodologies and listen to and work with prospects to bring in genuine pre-qualified leads. You will have to be able to work as part of a small team with self-motivation and a can do attitude a must. You must be willing to up-skill in Service Design and understand the appropriate language and methodologies to sell in effective programmes of work to senior level executives.
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships to ensure you hit individual targets and the team meets account sales targets
- Hitting personal monthly sales targets and developing a sales pipeline
- Having a full understanding of the clients’ brand, business, customers and market
- Ensure project teams are fully briefed on clients business, objectives and deliverables
- Taking briefs, writing proposals and pitching
- Developing trust and respect both internally with colleagues and externally
- Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the market and competitive landscape and how Spotless differentiates within these
- Maintain and grow a list of dedicated Accounts as part of your allocated portfolio, as well as identify new ones.
- Confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with big brand organisations
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years in an Account Management role with client ownership
- Graduate from a Sales and marketing, HCI, Psychology or Business background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have digital agency experience
- Passionate about user and customer experience
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Generous commission scheme on achievement and overachievement of targets
- Annual bonus linked to company performance
- Annual training budget to attend conferences
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- Virgin gym membership
- 25 days holiday per year