Business Development Executive
As a Business Development Executive at Spotless you’ll be working across a wide range of diverse clients and aiming to generate conversations and leads to develop into Spotless projects.
You will work closely with other key members of Spotless and the ideal candidate will have strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Your primary responsibility will be to work closely with the client services team and practitioners to develop new business within Spotless.
- Strategically research and identify brands who would be a good fit for Spotless and for Service Design work.
- Approach and connect with people working for those companies via email, social media, telephone or face to face.
- Sending across information about Spotless, explaining why you think we would be a good fit for the brand and ultimately look to arrange a meeting to progress the relationship.
- Working as part of a small team scoping solutions with the Consultants and other members of the Client Services team..
- To help develop new business relationships and negotiate new income for Spotless. This will involve presenting Spotless and its services to potential new clients, prospects and departments within companies.
- Maintain our CRM database, ensuring that all contacts within the database are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Prequalifying leads and prospects to ensure that there is minimal time wasted on meetings/prospects that are not relevant.
- To develop proposals and pitches and take part in pitch presentations to clients where appropriate.
- To keep up to date on our market and potential market, and any issues which might affect it.
- To collect competitor intelligence and suggest new ways of differentiating Spotless from its competitors.
- Work with other team members to develop and deliver their new business and marketing plans, ensuring consistency.
- Attend monthly training, team outings and industry talks to improve your knowledge and professional career.
Your skills and experience:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a graduate with up to one year’s professional work experience in the marketing, branding and design industries.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in all MS Office and Google Drive products
- Previous use of CRMs preferred
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about Service Design and customer experience a plus
- Highly motivated and self-managing
- Ability to develop relationships internally and externally
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA healthcare
- Virgin gym membership
- 25 days holiday per year
How to apply
Please submit your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 9th. Feel free to contact us by telephone on +44 (0)20 7168 7526 or drop us a quick email if you have any questions.