- Perception of mobile network coverage
- Communicating a future experience for databases
- Testing Smart TV interface with users
- Shaping a customer service application for businesses
- Testing the information architecture on Skype
- Assessing the experience of a wellness diary app
Redgate are a leading provider of Database tools such as SQL Compare, SQL Monitor and SQL Prompt. Redgate approached Spotless with a view to defining future experiences in how database administrators and developers would manage their databases. Specifically, this would be around the new area of Database Lifecycle Management.
Telefonica asked us to conduct some independent desk research to equip them with guidelines related to best practice in user experience and design principles for video related to customer service applications. They required an expert review of video guidelines to help shape the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) features of a customer service application for businesses, and to inform UX requirements for developing video customer service applications going forwards.