- Mapping customer journeys for investors
- Using iPad apps to manage investments
- Understanding video consumption habits
- Testing and iterating a new design before launch
- Understanding the needs of a varied web audience
- Evaluating and iterating mobile cycle hire
- Rapid usability testing of a multi-touchpoint journey
- Helping employees access learning content
- Improving internal awareness of services
Working with private traders in the UK Saxo Bank asked us to run focus groups to see what their client base thought of some advertising and educational videos that were being shot for their site. Saxo Bank were also interested in their clients’ general feelings towards video and their video consumption habits.
Orbis are creating a new offering aimed at a different market segment to their current clients and they wanted us to help them test their new websites designs in order to see if it appealed to their target market and if it made sense to them.
Usability studies helped to understand the needs of its varied web audience. The insights enabled ICAEW to tailor their online services to meet user expectations and provide a website that offers useful functions, important information and relevant practical advice.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) aim to ensure they help customers when things do not go to plan for large financial organisations. We were asked to help them test a journey across multiple touchpoints.
GE Money wanted to ensure all employees from different demographics and technical backgrounds felt comfortable using the intranet for personal development. Spotless conducted a content audit, followed by design iterations before implementing the design.