- Researching mobile with recruiters and jobseekers
- Improving the experience for jobseekers
- Improving online offerings across different devices
- Pre-purchase software assessment with employees
- Improving the careers website
User testing to identify whether the functionality of the homepage and the menu options were understood by users, and any general expectations they might have as to the content within different areas of the website.
Imperial were considering purchasing a new administrative piece of software but as part of their decision process they wished to run some usability testing on the system to see if it appeared to be fit for purpose and easy for their user base to work with.
We were contacted by Jaguar Land Rover to help them gain a deeper level of understanding regarding the users of their careers website. Aiming to find what is working well and what is not in order to inform a redesign of the site, highlighting the key area for change.