WordPress 3.6 Arrives with Brand New User Experience
The WordPress app for iOS has today received a fresh update, featuring a completely redesigned user experience which by all accounts is set to impress customers.
As a recap, the WordPress application allows users to manage a WordPress-powered website from any location using an iDevice. The app lets users conveniently tackle posts, moderate comments, and upload images or videos to their website. With the latest update, it is now easier than ever before to do all of these things on the popular blogging platform.
Version 3.6 of the application is actually very similar to Facebook’s “side menu” (as are many other apps these days), and the update has also addressed certain bugs that have been griped about as well as adding performance enhancements to emoticons and notifications in general.
In a nutshell, the update offers the following features and improvements – a completely redesigned user experience, a shortcut on the sidebar which allows for faster posting, a fix on problems with Tumblr imported blogs, correct emoticons displayed on notifications plus better notification performance. It also has updated translation functionality to cover Danish, Korean and Russian.
WordPress 3.6 is optimised for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – since it is an open-source project, people can download it straight from the App Store for free.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights