Welcome to 3 new members on board!
The Spotless team has grown again! We have 3 new team members joining in the fun and getting involved with our latest projects.
Johannes is our newest UX consultant here at Spotless. He is currently finishing an MSc in Human-Centred Systems at City University, which has provided him with an extensive overview in user-centred design and user experience. He enjoys running and exploring London in his spare time.
Manisha is our Project Manager – she enjoys delivering projects and managing them until she gets the job done. She has a background in managing user testing, user research and app design projects. When not in the office she enjoys traveling and working as a hair & makeup artist!
Tom is a new Senior UX Consultant in the team. He has a background in Psychology and Human Computer Interaction and brings a wealth of experience in trying out new methodologies to elicit rich user insights. He spends his weekends outside of London, occasionally geocaching but mostly decorating his house these days!
They have already got stuck in with some interesting projects, and we’re enjoying seeing the team grow with some new faces and backgrounds added to the table. If you think you’d like to join our growing team, take a look at our current vacancies.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights