UXPA 2014 – Showcase your LEGO® skills and imagination in our stand competition.
We are running a prize give away each day at UXPA 2014 on stand 24. We challenge you to use LEGO® to demonstrate your answer to the phrase “What motivates me is…”
Once you’re happy with your creation, we’ll capture a photo and post it to the Twitter following stream #UXPAlego. Your name and contact details will be placed into the prize draw, and at the end of each day we’ll choose winners at random.
The range of prizes include:
- iPad Air WI-FI 16GB
- Kindle, 6″ E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Black x 2
- Kindle Fire HD 7″, HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB x 2
- Arduino starter kit
- Over 14 of the latest UX books
- Star Wars moleskin pads x 6
- Field notes notebooks from the USA
- The UI Stencils Starter Pack – iPhone
- iPad Stencil Kit + HI-TEC Pen Pack
- Tickets to LEGO land x 2
Come and join the fun and showcase your LEGO® skills!
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights