UK’s First Fully Responsive Web Design Launched by Needaproperty
Specialist user experience agency Cyber-Duck have designed a new website for Needaproperty that claims to be the first responsive web design (RWD) that is able to automatically scale to desktop, tablet and smartphone platforms.
The site is the result of extensive research conducted by Needaproperty in a bid to become more user-centric in their outlook. It has been UX designed to allow for the best possible customer experience for visitors on both iOS and Android without the need for additional downloads.
Property portals have in the past favoured multiple websites tailored to different applications, which requires build and maintenance on a number of sites for individual platforms. The use of responsive web design techniques means that just a single website needs to be maintained, which helps to minimise irritating glitches.
Cyber-Duck’s Managing Director, Danny Bluestone, commented on the Needaproperty project: “The new website is optimised for those wanting to tap on touch screens as well as those wanting to click using a keyboard and mouse. There is simply no need to inconvenience a user to download a native app with the new website. “
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights