The Insight Rooms – Open for business!
We’re excited to introduce our new home for Spotless and two state-of-the-art viewing rooms minutes from Old Street tube called ‘The Insight Rooms’. This is a technically advanced market research facility in Old Street. Run for Researchers by Researchers. The first floor has undergone an extensive fit out and benefits from new comfort cooling throughout, modern lighting and W/C facilities., with exposed original features such as concrete columns and original brickwork. This project has taken over 6 months of planning and has involved a whole host of subcontractors and specialist.s. We would like to say a special thanks to CCWS for all their hard work in the fit out and Ayub for all the technical and A/V wizardry. Also a big thanks to Nour, Lilly and everyone at Spotless for all the hard work and late nights to make this happen!
Some of the main features of the labs include:
- Reception area with Herringbone wooden floor
- Toilets and shower facilities
- Viewing room 1 with 6 screen video wall
- Viewing room 1 – Floor to ceiling white boards
- Viewing room 2 – with one way mirror
- Multiple HD cameras through out each room
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Fully stocked fridges/snacks in each room
Here are a selection of images of the space before the project commenced:
Here are a selection of images of the space after the project finished:
Available dates for opening event:
Please use one of the links below to book your place through Eventbrite. Places are strictly limited to 30 per session.
- Wednesday 01st June 2016 [Lunch time 12-2]
- Thursday 02nd June 2016 [Evening 5pm-8pm]
- Thursday 23rd June 2016 [Lunch time 12-2]
- Friday 24th June 2016 [Evening 5pm-8pm]
The Insight Rooms, First Floor, 140 Old Street, London EC1V 9BJ – http://theinsightrooms.com
Can’t make these dates?
We know how busy you are and if these dates do not work for you and you would still like to come down and arrange a private viewing then please let us know and we will be happy to arrange this.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights