We’re excited to introduce our two state-of-the-art viewing rooms minutes from Old Street tube called ‘The Insight Rooms’. This is a technically advanced market research facility in Shoreditch. Run for Researchers by Researchers.
We are putting on on a series of open days and evenings in June 2016 to invite you down to showcase the rooms and the latest tech available. This event is really informal and will give you the chance to:
- Take part in guided tours the rooms
- Chat with expert researchers
- Try out wearable tech and Biometric kit
- Win prizes with giveaways on the day
This event is free! Come celebrate with us with complimentary snacks, teas, coffees, craft beer and wine.
Please use one of the links below to book your place through Eventbrite. Places are strictly limited to 30 per session.
- Wednesday 01st June 2016 [Lunch time 12-2]
- Thursday 02nd June 2016 [Evening 5pm-8pm]
- Thursday 23rd June 2016 [Lunch time 12-2]
- Friday 24th June 2016 [Evening 5pm-8pm]
The Insight Rooms, First Floor, 140 Old Street, London EC1V 9BJ – http://www.theinsightrooms.com [Website coming soon!]
Can’t make these dates?