Spotless welcomes 4 new team members
It’s been a busy few weeks – we have a fresh new office and some fresh faces around here. Our motto is always the more the merrier, so we’re excited to welcome 4 new members to our team.
Andy is our new Head of client services here at Spotless – which means he helps ensure our clients and consultants are happy and can collaborate smoothly on projects. He brings in a wealth of experience working in UX so we’re glad to have him on board.
Nour is our new Accounts & operations administrator – she will help keep things running smoothly day-to-day in the Spotless office and keep our finances in ship-shape. She also keeps us fed with treats and cakes, which we can never say no to!
John is our new UX Consultant – he arrived at UX via the music industry, international events and marble quarrying in Kosovo. He draws upon his diverse background and experiences to help solve your problems.
Kayleigh is our new UX Consultant – coming from a background in Interaction Design, she believes every object, interface, graphic and building is designed to interact with us in some way. She also enjoys cooking a good Sunday roast!
These new members of the Spotless team will all be helping out on client projects in administration, research or design capacity – helping us deliver the best possible work to our clients. We look forward to working with them, and getting some celebratory drinks to welcome them on board!
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights