Welcome to the brand new Spotless website! We have been busy working away on the new site, as well as moving into our shiny new office in Old Street and putting the finishing touches to our custom built research rooms. A big thank you to all of the team who have been working round the clock to make all of these things happen!
We listened to visitor feedback on the old site and have produced something that will make finding the information you want quicker and more enjoyable. We decided it was time to update our brand and website to reflect the kinds of Service Design projects we run here at Spotless. As mentioned in a previous post at the end of 2015, we have made a conscious decision to reduce our activities in areas such as running public training courses, and focus on our core services. This meant the new site needed to reflect this across the design and navigation. The new site is also responsive, meaning it will look great on all devices such as mobiles, desktops and tablets.
This event is free! Come celebrate with us with complimentary snacks, teas, coffees, craft beer and wine.
The main changes can be summarised as follows:
- Removed comments on service pages/articles as this was not being used much
- Reworked the client case studies section to allow multiple case studies
- Created more space for the Team member profiles
- Removed training course booking functionality
- Removed the shopping cart functionality
- Improved the visibility of our case studies
- Adding content around our great culture and design approach
- Changed our focus to be on the value we can provide over the methods we use
- Improved visibility of careers in the team
- Created an area to showcase our internal projects and insights
The Insight Rooms
We have chosen to keep the research labs we use for all sorts of Design research projects separate to the main site at Spotless, and they deserve their own space! Check out The Insight Rooms site for more info.
We know how busy you are but if you have a minute, have a browse and see what you think. We would love to hear your feedback good or bad and have a survey running on the site collecting feedback. We’d welcome any feedback and thoughts.