Spotless says Goodbye to training courses, Hello to new venture!
Spotless is rounding off the year by saying goodbye to its specialised training courses, as we embark on an exciting new journey focused on design research and “Service Design” in 2016. We will be posting further announcements in the first quarter of 2016.
We would like to thank everyone who supported and attended the various training courses we have run over the years. We have monitored the feedback after each course since we began, and it gives us great pleasure to have got so many people trained up in their areas of interest. We have trained hundreds of delegates who now have more knowledge and industry insight to work in the fields they are passionate about.
Whilst we won’t be offering training courses anymore, we can happily still recommend top notch trainers, who have helped us over the years, should you wish to further your skill set.
For any future training course enquiries please email us and we will be happy to pass your enquiry to our trainers.
You can check out our other services in the “What we do” section on our website.
Once again a big Thank you from all of us at Spotless!
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights