Spotless Podcast – Episode 3: Service Design in Action
For this third episode of the Spotless Podcast we are joined by one of our Lead Consultants, Ine Vassøy to talk about Service Design in Action. Ine has worked on a number of Service Design projects and brings her own unique views to the fore here. We chat through good examples of Service Design applied in the real world, as well as a couple of interesting projects. As usual, we also chat through some of the most interesting stories from the past week.
If you would like to get in touch with any questions or suggestions, please Tweet us at @spotint, or comment below.
Links from the show:
- Apparently the NHS may be getting some relief from Uber when it comes to non-emergency patients: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/mar/06/nhs-trust-uber-taxis-transfer-non-emergency-patients
- New £5m fintech prize for use of open data http://www.wired.co.uk/article/nesta-open-up-challenge
- Air pollution – are personal air pollution testing apps the answer? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-39134728
Ine is also helping out the General Assembly to run their first Service Design workshop on 23/03/2017 – https://generalassemb.ly/education/service-design-workshop/london/34371
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights