Spotless are now a G-Cloud 9 supplier
We are delighted to announce that Spotless has been successful in gaining supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G-Cloud 9 Framework Agreement. This means we can officially sell our Service Design and Design Research expertise to the UK Government and Government buyers can search for details of our services.
The CCS acts on behalf of the Crown to drive savings for the taxpayer and improve the quality for commercial and procurement activity. Through the competitive tender and regular benchmarking, CCS ensures customers have access to the most competitive deals.
The framework agreement can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
What is G-Cloud 9?
G-Cloud is a framework agreement that allows Public Sector organisations to buy Cloud hosted products and solutions online, removing any need for lengthy tender processes. It is now on it’s 9th iteration and remains in place for the next 12 months!
What is The Digital Marketplace?
It’s best described as an online catalogue of pre-approved Cloud hosted products, solutions and vendors for the people who are transforming UK public services to buy what they need. View the Digital Marketplace and search for suppliers.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights