Service Design at General Assembly.
Last week I did a talk at General Assembly for the amazing UX class on Service Design. I was excited to be invited back, and speaking of there is yet more to come…
We’re also delighted to share that this new relationship with General Assembly is just the beginning as we’re hosting a longer workshop on the topic Service Design in just a few months. The workshop will pop up on General Assembly’s site, so stay tuned to make sure you get a spot! If you can’t wait for that to happen, why don’t you have a peek at the slides from this week’s talk.
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights