Revamped UI and Useful New Features Earn Adobe Express 2.0 App the Thumbs Up
This morning an updated version of Adobe’s Photoshop Express app was made available on Google Play, featuring a more streamlined user interface and other useful new additions.
The Photoshop Express 2.0 app has been given a complete overhaul and is now fully compatible with Android 4.4. Adobe’s latest image rendering engine has for the first time been built into the Android version – this allows for vastly improved performance and the capability of tackling large files while editing. Android users will also appreciate being able to access and process images saved on their SD card faster than ever before.
In addition, the redesigned UI makes the app more user friendly by placing popular features at the top, meaning key tools such as preselected filters, adjustment settings for brightness, cropping, red eye reduction, and auto-correct are now very easy to access. Furthermore, the Corrections menu now has slider controls to fine-tune exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, temperature, tint, etc.
All in all, users will be hard pressed not to give Adobe’s new Photoshop Express 2.0 the thumbs up – the company seems to have significantly boosted usability levels and the app is still free to download.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights