New spotless.co.uk site launches
After a lot of hard work, blood sweat and tears, I am very proud to announce our new Spotless website! Our old site was in desperate need of a revamp to bring it into a more modern look and feel for 2014, and I can safely say it had been keeping me awake at night for longer than I should probably admit.
Our clients come first and are at the very front of what we do, so sadly our own web site often had taken a back seat. We are very fortunate that we have been really busy on a fantastic range of client work, and paid projects, and am amazed we have finally managed to deliver this new site.
We now have a much better content management system controlling the whole site, and an improved blog and client list section. The entire training course booking process has been revamped, and should offer a better end user experience to all those who are booking courses through the site. The new design is much cleaner and the navigation has been simplified and the site ‘de-cluttered’ after feedback from our client survey.
The new site is also responsive so should work much better on your mobile and tablet device compared to the old site.
I would like to say a big thanks to the team for pushing hard to get this delivered and for all the extra time and effort they have put into this!
As always we are very keen to hear your feedback, both good and bad, and we will be launching a survey shortly to capture feedback on the site.
In the meantime, feel free to drop us an email with any feedback firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have you encountered any bugs or issues with the new website?
- Do you like the new design and layout?
- Is there anything we can do to further improve it?
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights