New Gala Coral Interactive Tablet Boasts Innovative and Bespoke UI from Playtech
Global company Playtech, which designs, develops and licenses software for the online, mobile, TV and land-based gaming industry, has today announced their unique user interface for the Gala Interactive tablet.
The innovative UI is based on Playtech’s Mobile Hub technology and was developed by Gala Interactive in collaboration with Playtech using their development framework.
This framework made it possible for the creation of a fully branded and customised user interface for Gala’s mobile product, which has specific requirements and branding elements that needed the bespoke touch to provide an optimal customers experience.
Playtech’s Head of Mobile, Eran Sharar, commented, “We are very excited to launch the new tablet offering for Gala Interactive. The new mobile offering features an intuitive design for tablet users whilst offering the most comprehensive range of Bingo and slots games in the market. This ensures Gala Interactive’s product for tablet devices is second to none. I’m sure the benefits of this innovation and Playtech’s new model will benefit Gala and will support its future growth in one of the most exciting channels in our industry.”
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights