Here is our second set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition. If you haven’t taken part yet, then today is your last chance to win some amazing prizes. Head to Booth 24 at UXPA London to take part.
July 23rd Winners
- Chris Santos, IG Group – Kindle HD Fire
- Carl – Kindle
- S. Shay – Arduino Kit
- Nikola Freudensprung, SAP – 3 UX books of her choice
- Jenni Butler – Beer book & 1 UX book of her choice
- William Albert, Bentley University – Lego Movie DVD
- Will Benson – Star Wars moleskin notebook
- Simon Johnson, Web Industries – Mini Star Wars moleskin notebook & pens
- Michael Rawlins, ESPN – Muji notebook & UI stencil
- Martin Kranwtragel – Muji notebook & pens
- Eimear – Muji notebook & pens
- Ann Austin, University of West London – Muji goodies
We hope all of our winners are enjoying their prizes. We’re all looking forward to seeing what everyone will create with lego at our stand today!