Our first set of winners from the UXPA LEGO® competition have been announced.
It was a fantastic day yesterday, with so many people getting involved. If you’re at UXPA London 2014 and haven’t taken part yet, then come to Booth 24 and give it a go. We’ll be announcing more winners over the next 2 days.
July 22nd Winners:
- Raphael Clegg, Ability Net – iPad Air
- John Whalen – Lego Movie DVD
- Rebeca Ramirez, Usaria – 3 UX books of her choice
- Elizabeth Allen – Coffee book & Spotless mug
- Caterina Afonso – Star Wars moleskin notepad
- Maya, Saros Research – Star Wars moleskin notepad
- Emerson – Star Wars moleskin mini notebook & pens
- Maria Calvo – UI stencils
- Ted Boran, Ask Task
- Danny Prieg, Minami Studios
- Ori Zmora, Amdocs
- Laleh Omlaki, Ericsson
- Yanna Vogiazou, Xing
- Marisa Montaldi
Stay tuned to find out who wins the rest of the prizes over the next couple of days.