Italy Travel Booking Website Relaunched with Vastly Improved User Experience
Those looking to escape to sunnier climes in beautiful Italy this summer will be pleased to know about a new online travel option. Yalla Yalla, a platform dedicated to the booking of travel packages and cruises provided by the top Italian tour operators, has just relaunched their website with a much improved user experience that has customers brimming with praise.
The site underwent extensive A/B and usability testing for the redesign, with the focus on optimal user satisfaction. Innovative and improved features facilitate the ability to quickly and intuitively search for holiday and cruise packages tailored to individual needs, or easily explore promotional special offers, featured holidays, best-selling destinations and last-minute bargains.
In addition, Yalla Yalla has unveiled a sleek mobile version of the site – mobile.yallayalla.it – for those who want to browse the Italy holiday of their dreams whilst on the go via their smartphone or tablet.
The company seems poised to gain major ground in the Italy travel booking market with these streamlined online channels, as proved by recent customer reviews.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights