Happy Service Design Day from Spotless!
Today marks the the second international Service Design Day on June 01st 2017! Here at Spotless we are celebrating the event in the office with another delicious cake courtesy of our Office Manager – Nour Khalifeh! She has not disappointed with this masterpiece, and this surpasses even her usual high standard we have come to expect!
You can follow the event hash tag, which is #ServiceDesignDay to see all the other amazing entries from around the globe! This really is the kind of event that we like to be a part of here at Spotless.
Service Design Day Cake – Work in progress
Here are some of the early shots of the cake being made!
Service Design Day Cake – The finished article!
Here is the final cake in all its glory!
Whats this event about?
The main focus of the Service Design Day is to:
- Celebrate our service design achievements and create a sense of belonging
- Raise awareness about the value of service design to new audiences
- Show the world we are an open and international community everyone is welcome to join!
Did you take part in the Service Design Day?
We’d welcome any feedback and thoughts and if there were particular things you found fun?
We may even have a if slice of cake left, so drop us a line if you want a slice!
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights