Lots of reasons to be happy on a Monday
It’s been some time since our last Spotless update, but that’s not to say we haven’t been busy. Today in particular we have a lot to be happy about:
First of all, a big congratulations to John, who has recently been promoted to Senior Experience Designer. He’s known as the diplomat of the team, always calm in a crisis and his promotion is well deserved.
Next, Andre van Heerden joined us earlier in the year as a Digital Design intern. We liked his work so much, he has now joined us as a permanent Digital Designer.
We also have a new Lab Manager, Charlene Lopes, whose energy knows no bounds. Charlene is taking care of our labs, The Insight Rooms, and she’s already making her mark in this role.
Ine Vassøy joins the team today as a Lead Service Designer. She has a number of years experience working in service design agencies in Norway and London, and we’re looking forward to having her join us!
It’s great to see the team grow and develop, which makes today an especially happy Monday.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights