Ghostlab Cross-Browser Testing Tool Features Responsive Design
Swiss company Vanamco has designed an innovative tool called Ghostlab to help synchronise testing for web and mobile platforms across multiple devices.
What makes it different from other testing tools in that you can synchronise more than just a page refresh over different devices. Ghostlab makes it possible to action simultaneous clicks, scrolls and form inputs, which simplifies the testing process on a practical level because the entire user experience is looked at instead of just a page load.
In terms of its user interface design, Ghostlab automatically uses the best available space according to the size of the destination viewport. So, on larger displays the app icon would appear adjacent to the title, download links and demo video. On a smaller screen, the app icon would appear above this text using floats and widths to choreograph different layouts.
Vanamco developer Andrew Dysart commented: “We chose a responsive design for Ghostlab because the website is a gateway to a product that advocates testing for cross-browser usability and designing for the mobile web.”
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights