GetLenses Launches New Website with Streamlined User Experience
The UK’s largest online retailer of contact lenses have recently launched a brand new website, which aims to be the ultimate in customer experience, including vastly improved navigation and functionality throughout.
GetLenses have completely redesigned their site based on customer feedback and monthly usability testing sessions. They have introduced a live chat function to allow for greater interaction with site visitors.
Lindsey Robins, eCommerce Marketing Manager at GetLenses, commented on the new changes as well as the company’s plans for constant development: “This is just stage one of on-going improvements we’re making to the website to ensure our customers have a hassle free journey. Stage two will see a three step checkout process and personalised homepage, so customers always see the products they’ve ordered in the past.”
In addition, a top and left hand menu have been put in place, ensuring a simplified user experience along with ease of navigation, while an improved customer account section allows for an at-a-glance overview of re-orders, addresses and prescriptions.
Last but not least, the company have also made use of PeopleVox, a computerised system that allows users to conveniently monitor their delivery’s status with live dispatch details available on the website.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights