#gamesUR prize winners announced!
Here are our winners from the #gamesUR LEGO® competition.
It’s been a fantastic day, with so many people getting involved. Thanks to everyone who took part – we hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did!
July 17th Winners:
- Limited Edition PS4 & Batman Arkham Night game – Damien, PhD student
- 2 x PS4 games & Turtle Beach headphones – Caroline Owen, UX Consultant
- Chromecast, HooToo, Monster battery pack & Store credit – Ben Walker, MSc Student
- Chromecast, Gaming book & store credit – Alistair Wood, User Researcher
- Gaming book, lego markers & store credit – Vanissa, PhD student
- Gaming book & store credit – Sandeep, Student
- Gaming book & microdrone toy – Ale, MSc student
- Desk Tetris organiser – Paul Zuckermann, Freelancer
This won’t be the last competition we run so stay tuned to find out where we’ll be next…
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights