#gamesUR prize winners announced!
Here are our winners from the #gamesUR LEGO® competition.
It’s been a fantastic day, with so many people getting involved. Thanks to everyone who took part – we hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as we did!
July 17th Winners:
- Limited Edition PS4 & Batman Arkham Night game – Damien, PhD student
- 2 x PS4 games & Turtle Beach headphones – Caroline Owen, UX Consultant
- Chromecast, HooToo, Monster battery pack & Store credit – Ben Walker, MSc Student
- Chromecast, Gaming book & store credit – Alistair Wood, User Researcher
- Gaming book, lego markers & store credit – Vanissa, PhD student
- Gaming book & store credit – Sandeep, Student
- Gaming book & microdrone toy – Ale, MSc student
- Desk Tetris organiser – Paul Zuckermann, Freelancer
This won’t be the last competition we run so stay tuned to find out where we’ll be next…
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Service Design Toolbox
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights