The LEGO® challenge is back at #gamesUR 2015!
We are running a prize give away at #gamesUR 2015 at Conway Hall. We challenge you to use LEGO® to demonstrate “What would your ideal game character be?”
Once you’re happy with your creation, we’ll capture a photo and post it to the Twitter following stream #GURlego. Your name and contact details will be placed into the prize draw, and at the end of each day we’ll choose winners at random.
The range of prizes include:
- Limited Edition PlayStation 4 with Batman Arkham Knight game
- PS4 games
- Turtle Beach headphones
- Monster battery pack
- Virtual reality headset
- Various gaming books
- Limited edition Yoda moleskin notebooks
- Store credit for Game & Steam
- Microdrone toy
- Smartphone projector gadget
- And more gaming goodies!
Come and join the fun and showcase your LEGO® skills!
Is humility our new superpower? And other questions (and answers) from this year’s Service Design Fringe Festival. Part two.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights