Futureheads UX roundtable – What should a UX portfolio communicate
Be Kaler and the gang at Futureheads Recruitment hosted a UX roundtable, with some of the movers and shakers in the UX industry and several videos interviews were conducted during and after the session. We were asked to highlight what we think a ux portfolio should communicate in today’s ever-changing digital world. There are some interesting and valuable points in there for practitioners at all levels. Do let us know if you have any questions or comments you’d like to add.
What should a UX portfolio communicate
In less than 10 words describe your ideal UX candidate
What’s the best thing you have seen in a user experience interview?
What’s the worst thing you have seen in a user experience interview?
Which brand delivers the best UX and why?
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights