Finance + Behavioural Economics = X
We’re about to host the first (in a series) of roundtable breakfast events at Spotless in 2017, where we’ll discuss how to use behavioural economics to safeguard people’s financial future.
How can we design for healthy financial habits and help people change their relationship and behaviours towards money?
If you’re not fired up already, we also have a knockout lineup of guest speakers from both Fintech and Behavioural Economics. Per Polland, CCO of Habito & Sotiris Georganas, Reader in Behavioural Economics at the City University London. Spots are limited, but please feel free to get in touch if this is something you wouldn’t wanna miss.
Browse our insights.
- Adapting to Change – User Experience Insights
- Consumer & Retail Opportunities – User Experience Insights
- Design Thinking – Service Design toolbox
- Designing for People – User Experience Insights
- Experience Toolbox – User Experience Insights
- Expriencing Spaces – User Experience Insights
- Gaming Trends – User Experience Insights
- Sector – Automotive
- Sector – Education
- Sector – Energy & Utilities
- Sector – Finance
- Sector – Government
- Sector – Healthcare
- Sector – Media
- Sector – Retail
- Sector – Telecoms
- Sector – Travel & Tourism
- Service Design Toolbox
- Spotless Trends
- The Future of Health & Wellbeing – User Experience Insights
- User Experience Insights